Tuesday, February 10, 2009

in all faireness

I would never betray you
if it were not for
vanity and exploration

how can I know
you are the best
drink
unless I drink many
drinks?

how can I like your
toes and your eyes
and arms and shoulders

unless I have
looked at other
toes and eyes and
arms and shoulders?

you too must
drink other drinks

I want to be
the one you want in your
mind and your gut and
your bathroom

but I don't want you
to fuck the whole
world
to find out

I think ten men would
be fair
for you

twenty women
for me

and haven't we
had that
already?

I'll even let you
have
a couple of women
if you'll
let me
watch
and masturbate
across
bodies

I only want to
be fair

do think this
over

love is
important

and
after I bury
you

I promise to
abstain for
3 weeks.


I am totally hook on this Buk’s manuscript archive. Here’s another unpublished piece he signed on 2nd Aug 1975.

in all fairness, it was not at all fair for him to even type this piece.

in all fairness, fairness is just a typical excuse to get away with pretty much everything.

in all fairness, we are a bunch of selfish and self righeous idiots.

in all fairness, at least we proved unfairness.

1 comment:

  1. I just realized you have this blog...

    anyway... this piece is.... wow.... where did you find this stuffs. I don't know why I am liking this piece of... sss....pretty crazy..

    how can I know
    you are the best
    drink
    unless I drink many
    drinks?....

    I think ten men would
    be fair
    for you

    twenty women
    for me....

    I'll even let you
    have
    a couple of women
    if you'll
    let me
    watch
    and masturbate
    across
    bodies....

    ReplyDelete